Thursday, March 20, 2014

Getting ready

Like my normal day off I was running around a good bit today.  I did take some time to get my Camelbak Mule cleaned and organized so its ready to go for the challenge.  I spent a little time on the trainer and got a good core work out in today as well.  The past week I have really gotten the itch to get out on the trails but between rain and snow melt they are no where near rideable.  Guess that is why I have 2 sets of tires.

Camelbak Mule contents;
 Park rescue tool, Bell multi tool, Park mini pump and 2 29er tubes

I built this over the summer out of some scrap wood.  its been great this winter indoors to keep the bikes out of the way but easy to get to.  One day I will make something a little nicer looking but this works for now.



Is it April yet?
Drew.



No comments:

Post a Comment