Thursday, March 6, 2014

About me.

Might as well introduce myself.

My name is Drew Sabens. I'm currently living in Erie PA with my awesome fiancee Cassie and our two cats Atlas and Toes.  In 2012 I decided I needed a to be more active and decided to start mountain biking.  Last year Cassie and I did the 30 mile bike around the bay ride in Erie and started attending a slow roll Thursday night ride.  This year I'm using the 30 days of riding challenge to really get myself on the bike a lot more often.



And a little about the bike.

Its a 2012 Trek Wahoo 29er.  I've made a few upgrades to it.  Replaced the pedals with DMR V12 flats, ODI grips, Azonic riser bar, Specialized Captains for the dirt and Schwalbe Big apples for the pavement.

Trail mode

City mode


No comments:

Post a Comment