Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 17

With the day off and the weather almost perfect I headed out on a longer ride today.  There is a local park with some single track and I would like to leave my house ride there then ride around and come home.  Figured today was a good day to at least ride to the park.

The ride out was smooth with no major issues I decided to get in a quick dirt ride while I was there.  The schwalbe big apples that I run on the pavement did surprisingly well in the dirt.  Most the trails were quite wet from the rain and snow we had earlier in the week so I keep the ride shot.


Right after getting back on the pavement I hear the sound of air escaping one of my tires.  I look down and my rear is flat.  Oh well first real issue of the 30 days of biking challenge.  Luckily I keep a spare tube and a Park tools mini pump in my Camelbak pack.


After a quick roadside swap I was on my way again.  t All in all a great day with just under 20 miles of riding.  A little Urban, a quick spin on some dirt and event tied in and errand depositing a check at the bank.


#30daysofbiking Day 17
Drew





No comments:

Post a Comment